Monday, May 7, 2012

Bacon!


Isn't it a beautiful sight? Everyone knows the saying "bacon makes everything better"
My favorite commercial is the one with the dog who is excited about getting a bacon flavored snack.  The line "I would get it myself but I don't have thumbs" just cracks me up every time.  Unfortunately, I am the only one in my family that laughs hysterically every time the commercial airs <shrugs>.



Anywho,  for my food bucket list I think I need to take my love of bacon to the next level.  Check these out....
          
I found these and several other pictures of  bacon weirdness at http://www.delish.com/food-fun/weird-bacon-products

And this link takes us to more bacony goodness ideas....

Bacon cheesecake, bacon doughnuts, bacon ice cream sundae!!??
Genius!
This final picture is a dish called bacon explosion.  You can order it online for 30 bucks, http://www.bbqaddicts.com/bacon-explosion/

Packed Bacon Explosion

YES please!  <burp>



No comments:

Post a Comment